This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect Flying Upload and our customers.
Last modified: 11.06.2020
§1 Affiliate Registration
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience! If you’re approved, awesome! You can create yourself a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Flying Upload via referral links. Check out your private Flying Upload Area for referrals information.
§1.1 Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn an ongoing 10 – 20% commission when a customer purchases a new Flying Upload license subscription using your referral link. The commission is ongoing until the user cancels his subscription.
We pay out affiliate commissions in EUR directly to your PayPal in the first week of every month. As we have a 14-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 14 days. The minimum payout balance is 5 €. There is no maximum payout balance! In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must register yourself with a valid PayPal E-Mail. We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases.
Here are the details of our program in summary:
- You’ll receive 10 – 20% commission for every new sale you refer, based on the number of customers who bought over your link
- You’ll receive an ongoing commission until the user cancels his subscription.
- Minimum payout balance of 5 EUR, and no maximum payout (we pay in EUR)
- Commissions older than 14 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out to PayPal (other payouts please request)
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
§1.2 Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase Flying Upload, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have. A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 3 days (because the cookie will expire).
§1.3 Refunded purchases
Referrals older than 14 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals 5 EUR or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral. We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
§1.4 Affiliate news and updates
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and you have not purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Flying Upload will be rejected.
Inappropriate websites: The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
§1.5 Affiliate application rejection
You are entitled to the statutory right to cancel, as described in the instructions on the right to cancel.
The subscription can be canceled after every month.
§2 Flying Upload Affiliate Program Policies
§2.1 Allowed and super cool promotional methods
How you promote Flying Upload is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Flying Upload and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about Print on Demand or Kindle Direct Publishing and mention Flying Upload. Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Flying Upload, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about POD, KDP or Flying Upload and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter or post on Reddit with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about Print on Demand or Kindle Direct Publishing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
§2.2 Prohibited and super uncool promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- Flying Upload may not be promoted on coupon sites: Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for Flying Upload, so this method adds no value to Flying Upload.
- Any type of spam is prohibited: Any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Flying Upload. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited: This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and super cool promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Flying Upload: Affiliates aren’t employees of Flying Upload or Bavaria2TM UG (Haftungsbeschraenkt) and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be Flying Upload is prohibited: Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Flying Upload site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers: that you are endorsed or operated by Flying Upload is prohibited (and super uncool).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
§2.3 Consequences of not-cool promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
§2.4 Inappropriate websites
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
§2.5 The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid. The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of Bavaria2TM UG (Haftungsbeschraenkt). You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Bavaria2TM UG (Haftungsbeschraenkt). These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.